Thursday, September 30, 2004

Good Morning Monday, And Now its Thursday

One might think that I have been really busy since all I have been contributing is link blogs which while interesting aren't exactly difficult to put up. Of course if one thought that, they would be wrong. This last week I have dedicated myself to the art of nothingness. I have list of things to do, long lists in fact, Christmas presents, (yes it is right around the corner.)housework, dragging the pottery studio to the new house and setting it up, writing blogs, redoing websites, working on any one of 3 novels, Cleaning animal cages and oh so much more if I put my mind to it. But I have done nothing pretty much for the last two weeks, except work and watch tv and read books. Reading Dona's prized gunslinger books which I have been taking very good care of. Dona is gone.

Thursday Night
Well I started the Blog on Monday, that counts doesn't it.
Gearing up for the first of the month, my busiest few days of the month. I did actually right a few paragraphs for grandmas house. It is still starting to gel in my mind sooner or later the characters will stampede and I will have to write more but the thoughts on it are coming along well. Have more pictures of Emily but I haven't posted them yet. Have new pictures of the store for the web site, haven't posted them either. Cooked good food. Recipe for sauage and potatoes to be posted soon, per Aprils request. And I did clean aniimal cages so I guess I accomplished something. Life is good, Work is mellow. Dona is home.

And let me be the first to say in the spirit of the upcoming shopping for Christmas Insanity.

Sickening thought isn't it and its not even halloween yet. Coming soon to a set of thighs near you, will be potatoes and gravy and that bag of Milky way bars the Hubby bought me to go with my box of buttermilk donuts. Lets not forget the fudge and the bread and cookies lots and lots of cookies. Turkey amd ham, thick sandwiches on homemade bread. If you don't make your own homemade bread you should and of course only real mash potatoes.

As I am officially babling now I think I should go.
Tootooloo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home