Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Loved the movie and tv review, I watched a lot of those same series, regularly as a kid, and I know my kids watch 7th heaven with Gary and some of those others I'm sure. I don't watch much series tv these days, although I have watched a lot of movies since hooking up with Steffin, it has been a great distraction for him in the hospital and through this recuperation time. He had to show me all his romantic seduction movies....he's a sucker for those...sigh...too bad I owe DISH tv $110, and they turned me off...have to get that turned back on when things turn around. NYC was fun, but I could NOT afford it! I did sing, at the reception, I offered up a toast in the form of a song, and sang "Misty" for them. The supposed $200/ plate price (yes, my cousin exaggerated), yielded a fancy, but not remarkable wedding affair...good food but $200? Must've been the cost of renting the Rainbow Room at the Rockefeller Center, it's the top floor, 65th, with the beautiful view and it was breathtaking. Here are some pics of the wedding, me singing, and the view from the top. I look really bad, was forgetting the words, (drunk on flowing red wine), faked it okay, but I was annoyed at myself... hah I think the first pic is Steffin and I, dressed up and on the streets of NYC, heading to take the subway to Times Square and walk several blocks to the Rockefeller Center...youch my poor feet...

Anyway...my brother took these photos...
http://members.cox.net/alkatz3/MarkWedding/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home