Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Punishments of God go On and On

At approx. 3:45 in the morning on Nov 3, the world came to the conclusion that Bush for whatever reason was relected. Unfortunately I was up during that time and God chose to show his displeasure in a loud and clear way. After checking on a door alarm which was thankfully the wind and not a real problem we went to get back in our truck and the clutch was gone. 600.00 later I am sure this was God telling me that I did not do enough to prevent Bush from being elected. So I hereby repent and promise to do more next time to prevent these petty power mongering dictators who use religion to justify their most heinous crimes against their fellow man from continuing to rule this country. I have trouble seeing the difference between the hard right in the Republican party and the Taliban.

So I will continue to bitch, moan and complain whenever they do evil. Hoping to forestall future breakdowns in my vehichles and my life:)

Other than being broke and carless at the moment life is doing Okay. The first week of the month is always a bear but it is over now. Get to build a garden next week and plant flowers and play in the dirt. Always a good Time.

Emily is still getting bigger and cuter by the day. Her Halloween pictures have been posted and I should have time to post more tomorrow.

As for the art prices Cristal, I thought he was actually pretty reasonable for most of his work and you obviously haven't been to an art exhibition lately. Part of what makes me still consider producing my own bad art is trips to the exhibits to see what they are getting for their items.

And speaking of art exhibits the next one to go to is:
Fall 2004 Bachelor of Fine Arts Senior Exhibitions
Texas A & M Corpus Christi - 6300 Ocean Drive
Nov 18th - December 2, 2004
Opening Reception- Thursday November 18th 6:30-8:30PM

Exhibits are:
"Broken" by Bobby Perez Bell University Library 1st Floor
"Obstruction" by Michael Ryan Howell - Center for the Arts, 2nd Floor East Wing
"A Night out with the Toys" by Carl Halberdier - Center for the Arts, 1st Floor East Wing
"Rural Beauty" by Tristan Scober - Center for the Arts, 2nd Floor west Wing

Hope to see you all there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mishy said...

Why is it all men?

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home