Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm not sure, but I think I'm still alive too...

To appease the Goddess of the Blog, I am here to ramble about nothing. We've been very busy lately with doctor and dental appointments (and where we live a visit to the doctor or dentist is an all day committment) and I've gotten back into doing eBay (Yukky). Other than that, there is not a lot new going on with us.
Every free moment I've had has been spent selfishly curled up with one of the many good books Brandy (the Goddess, or GB) has deemed me worthy of receiving. All these will eventually wend their way to Mishy's house, although I don't know how she finds time to read.
Winter has descended on Kansas this week. Suppose I shouldn't complain, since it is December, but the older I get the more I understand those who run to warmer climates in their dottering old age.
Going to visit daughter and grandbabies next Friday for the weekend, and then again Christmas weekend. I live with the original Scrooge, who hates Christmas and anything remotely related to the holiday season, so unless I go somewhere else, I don't even know 'tis the season.
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday. I feel about Thanksgiving the way Darrel feels about Christmas, which was one reason I didn't blog last week. No point in being a Turkey Day Scrooge and bringing everyone else down.
Brandy is partly to blame for my lack of blogging lately. The last 3 times I've gone to blog, I've gotten caught up in some sites she posted and meandered through them until I lost all interest in blogging, or had to leave for some reason.
Well...off to the dentist to be tortured again today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home