Monday, December 27, 2004

More snow in Corpus And Christmas pictures

Great picture Lydia, Nice to see you survived your holiday insanity. Its wonderful hearing from you again. I haven't been writing much but now I can least show you why. Decided to be nuts this year and make a quilt for April. I am not a seamstress and couldn't cut a straight line if my life depended on it. Luckily the hubby cuts very straight lines. TOo many pictures to put up so you get links to web pages.

Corpus Christi Christmas Snow 2004

April and Emmy Christmas Quilts 2004

Christmas presents and family Photos As you can see Emily was the star of the show

Emilys Blog also has more Christmas and other photos for anyone that wants to see.

More later - something serious and properly nostalgic. I promise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home