Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I've been so motivated lately, studio is all clean, taxes caught up, I'm finishing this black n white tile pony I started months ago and even the house isn't too awfully messy. Not sure what it is, probably just some cycle thing, but I'm trying to take advantage of it. The puppy's name is Ozzy, and he's doing fine, typical pain in the butt, but it's okay. Steffin seems to be feeling better lately, although he still complains about pain, we saw someone today who works with a lot of brain aneurysm patients and she said the difference from six months (now) to a year after surgery is quite noticeable, so that was good news. If he is doing this well now, he ought to be hunky dory in another six months!

I want to start a Desert Dragon Pottery blog but I'm not sure how I should set it up, Brandy, should I use their automatic page setup or send it to my own site? I have plenty of space on my fastq/amug site to use a page there....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home