Monday, March 07, 2005

I must vent some

Got a call from my attorney, apparently the judge is calling for a teleconference, because he has some 'questions about something on the paperwork', my attorney was not sure what. So...Friday March 18, in the morning, we are meeting via phone, to answer his queries. This causes me plenty of angst, I am SO READY to be done...and then...I get an email from Gary, asking if *I* know why the judge is calling for this teleconference. Now... what is up with him asking ME? Does he think I have some in, or does his attorney just suck? At any rate, I need a good strong drink!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Mish - I wish I could remember to use the blog to vent. B always catches it all in our I/M messages! And I've been venting a LOT lately!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home