Friday, July 01, 2005

Post Secrets

I took Lindy and Blaze to Schlitterbahn for Lindy's birthday. We had a wonderful and care free time, nonstop fun. I didn't wear sunscreen at the waterpark and now my back and cleavage are pretty burnt. I can't really remember the last time I got a sunburn. Things have not been going to smoothly in my life and it was a nice break. I don't know if Kelly and I are going to make it. I secretly wish that he would leave me. There's my post secret.
I like being a little bit over weight, (I think it's sexy)
Sometimes recycling annoys me.
I throw my kid's small toys away when they are not looking.
I wear Kelly's shirts when he's not around even though I know how much he hates it.
I open Kelly's mail even though I know how much he hates it.
I don't want my daughter to be like me.
I think Kelly hates me most of the time.
I feel uncomfortable shaking the pastors hand at church.
I would rather hang out in the nursery with the kids then sit in Church with the grown ups.
Sometimes I enjoy it when Kelly throws things, I think it's amusing.
It hurts my feelings that Kelly doesn't want to read my writing.
I'm tired of doing everything alone.
I'm infatuated with a man that I met in my dreams.
My sister in law's selfishness annoys me.
I like left overs.
I enjoy being intoxicated.
I've forgotten how to flirt.
I'm suspicious when people I don't know are nice to me.
I'm compelled to divulge all my secrets.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of your secrets .. A lot of your secrets, I can relate to.

And even though we don't know each other ... well, you're not alone.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home