Monday, July 11, 2005

Singing, Swimming, Pinching, and Being Lazy....

Happy Birthday Mishy's Sister...Happy Birthday Mishy's Sister...Happy Birthday Miss Susieeeeeeeeeeeeee..... (As your birthday gift from me, you can't hear my singing)....Happy Birthday To You!
Swimming - I'm jealous!
Pinching - I told Brandy last night I felt like I'd slipped into a black hole and come out in some alternate universe where all 4 of us had blogged on the same day.
My day on the farm started with the dog bringing me a baby rabbit, alive, and screeching at the top of its lungs. Have it in a box and will release it later in the far north pasture in hopes that the dog won't find it again and it will go on to lead a fruitful life and multiply. Other than that, at 11:00 a.m. I have accomplished nothing. I hate being so unproductive but am too lazy to do anything about it. Kudos to all you energetic people and your exercising and swimming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home