Tuesday, December 13, 2005

FRIED

Hello all! I've missed blogging. My computer is fried, it won't even power on. I need to call Brandy. Maybe she can resurrect it, or tell me I need to buy a new computer. I am typing on Kelly's laptop. He is annal about his computer and won't give me his password, so when he's gone all day and his computer is doing nothing, I can't use it. I think that this constitutes spousal abuse. The sad thing is that I have lost loads of my writing. Mostly just my whining but there were a few pearls in there I'm sure. I guess that's what I get for not backing up my files. Lots going on but will have to catch up later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

All you most likely need is a new power supply and I can actually walk you through this. tell kelly if you can use his computer to talk to me I can tell you how to fix it with no cost and you wouldn't even have to leav e the house. BUt to start you should buy a new power supply best buy selld them and they are very easy to replace 10 minutes of your time and a screw driver.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home