Monday, July 10, 2006

Negroponte: leaks damage business cooperation

iWon News: "Recent media exposure of secret U.S. intelligence programs has made it harder for the Bush administration to collaborate with private businesses in combating terrorism, intelligence chief John Negroponte said on Monday."


All I can say is goods. Just what we need is megacorporations collaborating with the government - Sounds like bad but scary Sci-Fi to me and I don't care if they get outed. They should, but then the entire Bush administration should be outed at this point. I do not believe that private business has any right to disclose personal records without a warrant and I am so tired of all the little fraidy cats that think this will make them safe.

If God wants ya he's gonna get ya and dismanteling the constitution cause your scared ain't gonna change that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home