Friday, August 11, 2006

Stupid Stupid Stupid Town I hope they end up paying big time

I have never lived anywhere that had occupancy permits. I would no more think of buying a house and then going to the city council for permission to live in it. Its ludicris. But then I think homeownsers association are also the hight of stupidity. If you own property you ought to be able to live in it, paint it, and do basically whatever you want with it, short of violating health and safety laws and not allowing a family to live in your town after they have bought a house there is just wrong and I am betting the courts will agree so the town, if they were smart, would give in now and pay them off on their own, cause its only going to get more expensive from here on out. iWon News

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home