Thursday, August 09, 2007

Never wake someone you like up this way. It isn't nice.

I was in a deep dreaming slumber, it had been a few days since I had dreamt and it had been too long. I have a whole other life in my dreams. K woke me up by yelling at me for something one of the kids had done. Someone (most likely babysitters child) left the water hose on in the back yard yesterday. K does not take much in stride if he is angry or upset about something then everyone needs to know about it. After his little tirade I was about to promptly ignore him and go back to sleep but I could not. I was suddenly struck by what a big fucking giant inconsiderate asshole he is. I got out of bed and I asked him (very calmly of course). So, you felt the need to wake me up at 6:45 by yelling at me for something the kids did yesterday. To this he responded,"Yes apparently so, I did it didn't I". Then I just walked away frustrated. I pretended I was him and sarcastically apologized to myself out loud, then I said it's okay I forgive you. I really and truly try dealing with this overgrown child in a rational manner but he is missing empathy for others so it is rather hard. No I take that back he has plenty of empathy for the down trodden recovering addicts of the world but none for me. I feel like he thinks of me as his soul sucker although I can't think of why I would think that.

Dream was very incoherent and vague in most parts. A funeral, a chocolate shop, a jewelry shop, Mo Ranch I think, children. I was with a group of others I think that they were family, they could have been my exes family I'm not sure. The boys were with me I think. We walked along a campus, it seemed old. Ancient maybe? I'm not sure. It was reminiscent of Mo Ranch. We stopped and looked at a statue I think or some sort of sculpture. I looked at something and said it had been vandalized but someone else commented that it had not. We drove past a field of tombstones a. a graveyard in a field. It was bursting with activity, merriment I believe. I can remember a woman in a long flowing white gown, I may have been looking at myself. That part is very vague. I entered a funeral parlor kids underfoot. We were offered some sort of cake I accepted. The actual funeral room was packed as the door was a opened I could see a the casket and a man lying in it, could have been my ex. This stirred no emotion in me. It was a funeral yet not a somber occasion. Then I remember a hotel, ah I've been here before but I don't when or why. Perhaps in another dream. Yes that was it, We are walking on the grounds and now I am having flashes of other dreams that I have had involving this locale so it really hard to say what happened at this point it is a jumble. Don't know when or where or how I ended up at a jewelry shop, I was looking for a gift I think. Rings and candy behind glass, I asked what kind of stone is that? Looking closely at it I noticed it was chocolate, and the woman behind the counter me told me what kind of stone it was under the chocolate but i cannot remember now. In my dream it seeld to be a real name and not something made up but now as I try to recall the name I think it may have been gibberish. Something with earth or globe in it, ending in orite. She also mentioned to me that the ring came with a handful of other stone of the same name. They reminded me of hematite, bloodstone, One of my favorite stones.
Snippets I left out.
In between the seeing the graveyard and the campus and the funeral parlor I saw a carnival but I don't think anyone was there. I don't know why I felt like at the time this was significant. Flowers, I don't know if they were funeral flowers or flowers in the graveyard but I remember flowers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home