Saturday, September 29, 2007

Familiar Dreams

He was my roommate, tall and dark. I knew him from somewhere. I knew him intimately but I could not tel you from where. It was dark outside, and my surroundings were unfamiliar, I struggle to recall them. It is so vague now. I remember the interior of our apartment. The walls were very plain and undecorated not unlike my own. It takes me years to hang just a few pictures. I felt as though I wanted to stay there with him,, as though he were part of my soul but then I remembered Kelly and my love for him and I somehow wished that I could be two people and be two places at one time. I remembered the children, my children and would not wish to be only half there for them. I made my intentions clear to him whatever they were and how that did hurt and it hurt more when he called for me and I would hear his voice. He would yearn for me and pretend that he could not find me only because I was lost. He found me walking outside with a group in the forest and said were you lost my love, I was searching for you. It is so easy to get lost here.
Another dream or a fragment of the same dream I am in the apartment I see a cast iron bed. I see a baby bed, but for what baby. I did not know. I brought more belongings into the apartment. I remember it being filled with animals or creatures, I do not know what kid. There was a dark colored cat and he was mine. He seemed displeased he said the sounds that the ants were making was a great irritation to him. So I searched the apartment and finding no ants I reported my findings to the cat. The cat said that they were outside the front door so I wandered the apartment building which apparently was really a hotel but I did not know this until just then. I walked the halls sprinkling salt everywhere hunting for the ants. As i was sprinkling the salt i thought to myself how odd it was that I was sprinkling salt. Don't ant's like sugar? I wasn't sure why I was doing this I did it just the same. I walked into a ballroom and sprinkled the salt and suddenly the room was filled with people. I asked them where the ants were. They did not answer me. Then I could her e the ants making there ant sounds, I could here them walking. I found a great number of them hiding in a corner down the hall from our room. I called the man from the last dream to get the poison. He was taking to long and I turned around to get it myself he had blocked the hall with giant piles of laundry. I was not pleased about this. I complained to someone, an employee of the hotel. It was promptly removed. Then I remembered filling the hotel room with various bits of furniture. Things that were mine apparently I was intending to stay.
Dream 3 I was driving the yukon in a parking lot in Mexico, I was having a hard time steering. There were children playing in the lot. They did not move fast enough for me. I ran over the legs of a child. I hopped out of the care to help the child and my car was still moving, only now it had morphed into a snap on truck , van thing. It made lazy circles in the parking lot til it gently crashed into a building and flipped over. Ranger was inside, andI rushed to get him out. He seemed only frightened and not hurt. Then I went back to the other child, his father was there. A small man. No one was mad at me, I called an ambulance. Then I felt a selfish fear but I will name it here. I will not name my true fears in public forum and this is a true fear. I will tell Yang later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home