Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It Must Be Christmas

Because..........

Darrel is ensconced in the Royal Recliner and watching Bad Santa - which as far as he's concerned is the best holiday movie ever made and should be on everyone's "must watch" Christmas list.

I have a full belly - full of bad things I don't eat the rest of the year - mainly tons of dark chocolate that my Moon & Stars sent me.

We had a relief mailman yesterday and apparently this one is an elf, or at least human, unlike the regular one, as he delivered a huge package from Texas right to my door. It contained an enormous amount of teas, body lotions, body butters, body gels, perfume, (do I stink?), blouses, sweaters, tee shirts, a large variety of chocolates (all dark, of course), candles, a huge pile of gifts for my Bean dog including treats, chewies, things to make her smell good, a WebKinz dog, a tooth brushing kit, truffles for the Beloved Bick, and more but the chocolate has gone to my brain and I can't remember right now.

Bick the UnChristmas got me two of the things on my list (I thought if I got one it would be a Christmas miracle, so the joke is on me), besides getting me a Journey of Love diamond necklace that I secretly really really wanted but didn't ask for and never in a gazillion years imagined B.U. would get me. Although no one will admit to it, I am positive Ying had EVERYTHING to do with that particular gift! And I got one of the sweetest things ever - last night he asked me to go ride with him today, since he had to work. So, we pumped wells together this a.m. and a grand time was had by all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

It was a Festivus miracle! Things you ship parcel post usually don't arrive in 24 hours and the mailman bringing it to the door was down right shocking. I must specify that the toothbrush kit is for bean or any other canine on the premises and I bet Bean said all the treats were for her but I really meant for her to share with her brothers!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home