Sunday, June 08, 2008

Another stupid dream.

It was an odd dream, but then again most of my dreams are. Carlos called me and I asked him what he wanted. He wouldn't say, and then as I was about to hang up he told me that he needed a dress altered for his daughter. I don't know how I came into possession of the dresses, there were two of them one was a simple and the other one was satin. On the way to the seamstress I was followed by a women that wailed constantly telling me how much she loved Carlos. It was a bother to me, not the actual message but having to listen to her incessant declarations. She seemed to think that I had some sort of feelings for him which I did not. So I get to the seamstress and it is a rather old fashioned place, like out of an old western movie. She is dressed very simply like one of those Mormon women from the Zion ranch. I left the simpler dress there and asked her to give it away.The seamstress who was a young blonde woman said that the dress might be ready tomorrow. I went home which I think was my fraternal grandmothers house. Carlos called me on my cell, I was in the bathroom, he didn't identify himself but I know his voice. He said don't bring the dresses here, I said I wasn't planning on it. You can pick them up nor I will give them to my cousin and he can drop it by. I think I asked why not and he said that I did not belong there. I told them that by the way that the girl that was following me seemed to love him a lot and he said that he knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home