Thursday, December 04, 2008

ROBBY LOTT BOO!

And the award for first boy to break my daughters heart goes to Robby Lott. Boo!!! Hiss!!! This past month L brought a boy to church for the first time, got her first kiss, and went through her first break up. Two days ago she was crying on the floor but she is now smiling again and getting texts from someone else so I guess all is well. Like any good mother I erased all his pics from the comp, deleted him from her messenger list and cell phone and she thanked me for it. When asked for advice about the opposite sex all I could tell her was that boys are stupid. I said look at your father, he is 50 and he is still stupid. She laughed not realizing that I was completely serious.
I am giving heartfelt consideration to homeschooling L, I think that public school is not for everyone. It is pretty much for the birds. I need to win Kelly over on this one. It may take some time. I wish that she could get her GED and start college early.
Nothing grand going on in my life, I miss Yang that's a constant. I am trying to get L to journal but she has no interest in it. I myself have done no journaling for quite some time but I am feeling the need to get back into it so I may enthrall you with my lyrical run on sentences once again. The X-mas tree is up and decorated, the wreath is on the door. The house smells like pine cinnamon and Nag Champa. I am watching the squirrels in the back yard, L is trying to entertain me by making meowing sounds. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home