Monday, January 03, 2011

Happy New Year - Late as Usual (Unpublished Brandy from Jan 30, 2008)

Lydia says I should blog. And of course we all know we have to do everything Lydia says. I have been a very very bad blogger for the last week, month, okay year. I have actually been worse than just being a bad blogger, I have been pretty much bad at everything. Or in other words I have been really really good at doing nothing at all. Except gaming on my computer, I need a 12 step program.

Just call me slug and save me a seat at the scrabble table.

Lydia also said I should do my last year in review which of predisposes that I actually remember the last year and everything that went on in it. I did go to Hawaii for the first time to watch my son get married, and to Vegas for the second in which I ate at the top of the Eiffel tower. Very tasty Too expensive but nice.

There were also many blogs I didn't write about such things as the clouds passing overhead while I jacuzzied. It started out as a dragon egg and hatched into a dragon which became a whole flock of dragons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home