Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy timings

Emily's book got here just in time Lydia. We got it about an hour or two before Emily lost her second tooth. She was very excited about the fairy coming now and told me over and over again " Emily is my name too " lol I loved the art work they did for the book totally reminded me if something mom would have found for miss Emily.

Thanks a bunch
Loves you lots

April BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

4 Comments:

Blogger Ying said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Ying said...

I actually felt very guided to that book.I originaly was looking for a fancy tooth pillow but then kind of veered to the books. That one reminded me of B. Then I read that the little girls name was Emily and I knew I was suppose to get it for her.

9:56 AM  
Blogger babydragon said...

well we both very much enjoyed the books. Thanks

5:19 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

Your welcome!!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home