Monday, January 10, 2011

I really screwed up!


Okay so last year I wrote a truly heart felt letter to a boy. It was probably one of my best works. Well it didn't work out so well, so I thought I might send in it in a different direction. With one minor faux pas on my part. I failed to change the name of the recipient. Now recycling letters admittedly is not a good thing. However forgetting to change the name of the addressee is inexcusable and I think now that perhaps I have ruined my chances with the only guy in school actually tall enough to date me. I suck... There are a lot worse things than this, I have experienced some of them recently. I went to my mother for comfort and she could not stop laughing. Please, worldly women of the blog tell me what I must do. Sincerely, D

2 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

In from the tall boy, call people you both know by the wrong name. Repeatedly. Then, very loudly, explain that you have a very rare condition known as ConfusesNamesItis. Explain this repeatedly, also.
Best of luck.
Hugs,
Yang Who Didn't Laugh At Your Pain

Much......

12:39 AM  
Blogger Yang said...

That previous comment should say, "In front of the tall boy...."
Sorry. Was laughing too hard to type that correctly.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home