Friday, February 04, 2011

choosing

So my father in law owes me 1,500 and it was agred that he would pay me back with his tax return. Now he is making a big fuss. In two weeks ill have all his money in my account and can either take my money or just take $500 and let him make payments but i know the payments will never be made. My mother in law had a heart attack so I'm they could use the money. This man treats his family like crap and Im torn between pertending to have a heart and just taking my damn money. Normally I would ask mom what the hell to do. In light of that not being an option I'm hoping my good blog people will help me on my way.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Take all the money he owes you and do something nice for his family with part of it, if you can.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Ying said...

I agree with Dona, it is your money and you could use it now as well. It was kind of you to loan itto him in the first place.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Mishy said...

Me three

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home