Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I want to blog, but I have really nothing to type about...I started doing _The Artist's Way_ journalling, last spring, where you write out three pages every morning about ANYTHING...as long as it's three pages...and it seemed to bring lots of thoughts out of me, just the sheer amount of drivel I had to create. But, my hands much prefer typing to writing, so this might work better as a routine for me, especially without the 'three page' assignment...a paragraph is so much easier. I am feeling really unsettled for some reason, kind of heart-achy and empty...even though I am doing okay...motivated to clean more than usual...still. Saw Aliya last night, she came to class with me, and will again tonight, then Leesie spends the night tonight and has a skate lesson in the morning. Talked to my boys yesterday, everyone seems to be doing well...but I miss them so much still. Trying to not feel sorry for myself, seven months later :-( Time marches on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home