Sunday, May 09, 2004

I hate the new Blogger dashboard

Lydia sounds like you had a great day, I guess there are advantages to 4 kids. Les and I had breakfast at Denny's with April. The wait was horrible the food was cold but the company was priceless and I couldn't have found a better way to waste a couple of hours if I tried. It was great having April all to ourselves for a little while without being at work. After work Les took me to the beach for my 1st annual dunking. Water was a bit nippy but I feel much restored after my commune with nature and I even looked good in the new bikini. Josh called and said he loved me I do miss the boy. Overall an excellent day

You all will notice soon that blogger has changed all sorts of stuff you can no longer see previous blogs while you are writing which is a pain. I don't understand why everybody has to mess with a good thing. Sometimes web developers have more time and talent than good sense. If you need help with anything just yell and I will try but I am still finding my way around. Looking for my Classic Settings button which no longer exists.

Worst thing that happened today I found a cool picture for Dona and the it didn't get mailed where it was supposed to and I erased it and now the website is down and I can't get there. Will try again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home