Sunday, August 29, 2004

Cristal, Katy, Weener Hotel, and Is Lydia Self Centered

So nice to hear from you Doris. I would actually leave the laundry and kids for any number of worthwhile causes at the moment. It would have to be a one afternoon protest though because Ranger is pretty particular about his milk. Allotted actual time for blogging tonight and then of course realized that there was so much more to do and so I stole some of my blog time for domestic duties. Will this horrific pile of laundry ever end? I would ask the magic eight ball but sadly it is missing in action. I hope that Cristal calls and wants to come over and finish the mural. It is almost done! Kelly better bring the digital camera home from work or I'll be forced to buy a really expensive one because the world must see Cristal's cool art. I talked with Cristal some more on Friday as she painted. We actually talked politics and we have remarkably similar view points and this really surprised me. I seemed to have had her pegged as more conservative. I don't know why. She thinks that we are the only two people in Texas that are not voting for shrub. Was also amused by my theory that shrub is suffering from a mental illness because that would explain everything. By the way B, please help me. Cristal's invites keep saying error. ??? I'm perplexed and confused and you are the blog goddess so help me oh wise one. I could just pick up the phone and beg you but that would be too normal. However if I must actually call you and ask for your assistance I am willing to do so. Glad to see Mish is working on a draft. I have really missed her. Posting your yummy eats on the blog Brandy! How dare you. I can see carbohydrates, touch them, smell them, and still have no desire but read about them and I give in. Dona, how is the wonder dog? Cristal is considering naming the baby Keegan but her husband Aaron really hates the name. He wants to name the baby Gunter Von something or other. I'm actually going out of town this weekend with the whole family. Camping. Pray for Cristal and her family we will be sharing a cabin with them. I hope we still all love each other at the end of the weekend. I'm sure I'll have a real interesting blog when we get back. Especially since Katy may be going with us and I am trying the kill her with kindness thing. I love Katy in a very cardinal way, but I have no special affection for her. There was a time that I loved her like my own but this time has passed. My feelings have changed largely due to her actions. I know that we should not base our feelings on the actions and attitudes of children and yet I have. I know that nothing would make Kelly happier than to have his daughter as a regular part of his life interacting with the rest of his family. I want to work towards this. This girl loathes me, she has expressed that she wishes that I were dead. Don't exactly know how to woo her. I'm not too anxious to either. I have been praying about this and no miracles as of yet. Actually initially I prayed that God would make the situation better and God did. I have very minimal contact with Katy and that has been very good for our family in general but I'm afraid not particularly good for Kelly. Probably not that great for Katy either as I think that we have a lot of good things to offer her. I completely spaced out and forgot to figure something out for Rebel my weener dog while we are gone. Can't very well leave him with anyone, most of the people that might actually be able to do it will be camping also. I considered taking him but I don't know that it's allowed and he also has mental problems (he's adopted what can I say) and will bite anyone that makes too quick a movement around me or the kids. Actually I find this kind of endearing but other people don't seem to appreciate it. I hope I can find him a a nice doggy hotel. There is a girl that works at PALS where I adopted the super weener I might ask her. I've counted all the I's in my blog. I may be a little bit self centered. Just a bit maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home