Thursday, September 09, 2004

Space Girl

My social skills are not that refined. Some times due to my enthusiasm at actually being able to converse with another human being my reactions and comments are often inappropriate. I laugh at serious moments when others might say something like, "oh my...." Or I'll use a little inappropriate humor. I think that I do this to put the other person or perhaps myself at ease but it often leaves the other person wondering if my ship just landed on this planet. Don't ask for my advice because I may just agree with whatever you are saying or say whatever I think that you may want to hear. Then I'll actually take some time to think about it and e-mail you a retraction. Cristal recently fell victim to this and I bet she's scratching her head right now and wondering exactly who it was that she was actually talking to earlier. That was just space girl! Brandy says we all have multiple personalities and I've decided to name mine. That's my paragraph for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home