Monday, October 04, 2004

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

Was glad to see Mish, D2, and Lydia again! I've missed you guys, even though I have been very neglegent myself in the blog department. Brandy hasn't even yelled at me, but I think that's only because she knows how sick I've been and I expect she won't let me get away with that excuse much longer. I'm not much better, but can at least sit upright at the computer, so of course my first duty is to blog.
Sorry to hear Gary is still a thorn in Mish's side, but where there are kids involved, unfortunatley he will always be a part of your life in some form. At least you have Stef to divert your attention!
Lydia, I loved the punk story, but then I always love your imaginary tales the best.
On the political front - I did watch the debate, fever, headache, and all and totally agree with all opinions expresed here. (well, not with the one commment left on one of the blogs that GW was better than Kerry - but this is America and your opinion and your right to express it are respected, if not agreed with)
My trip was eventful and fun, except for the getting sick part. We spent one whole afternoon at the beach and I gorged on fresh seafood almost every day and I spent lots of time with my grandbabies. All in all it was a great trip, but I'm ready to be home for a LONG time before going anywhere again. Unfortunately, Darrel goes on vacation next Monday and we are leaving for Tennessee that Thursday to visit friends for 4 or 5 days. At least we aren't flying, which seems to be my downfall, as I get very ill every time I fly anywhere. I think it's being trapped in that small area with all those other people and inhaling eveything they exhale.
Well, I seem to have hit my "sitting upright and typing" limit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Blah Blah Blah

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home