Wednesday, November 17, 2004

House GOP Changes Rules to Protect DeLay

iWon News: "House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., denounced the Republicans' move.

'Republicans have reached a new low,' Pelosi said in a statement. 'It is absolutely mind-boggling that as their first order of business following the elections, House Republicans have lowered the ethical standards for their leaders.'

Some GOP lawmakers also opposed the change."

I have mixed feelings about this, I believe in the Innocent until proven guilty part of our laws and as much as I hate Delay I would think this also applies to him. What they did here in Texas with the redistricting was just wrong and he was behind it. But then the republicans have cmitted so many wrongs I can't keep track anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home