Sunday, December 05, 2004

I am Oscar Wilde - Which Classic Writer are you

Wilde
Oscar Wilde.
October 16, 1854 - November 30, 1900
"I know that when plays last too long,
spectators tire. My tragedy has lasted far too
long; its climax is over; its end is mean; and
I am quite conscious of the fact that when the
end does come I shall return as an unwelcome
visitant to a world that does not want
me."
From a letter written from Reading Prison
You wit is unmatched by many and your talent goes
far beyond your days. You are good at what you
do, though you tend to over-analyse and can be
a bit longwinded. People love you for your
quick wit and often miss you when you are not
there to keep them entertained. You are enjoyed
my many and disliked by few and those that do
are probably just jealous. Never stop doing
what you do. Never change.


Which Classic Writer Are You? (With Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home