Saturday, December 11, 2004

Texas Roadhouse -

Texas Roadhouse - View Menu

Excellent Restaurant, I don't actually eat there because they are always too noisy and crownded and I am a hermit as previously discussed but the steak is great. The only bad part is they won't sell me uncooked filets so I have to buy my meat at the HEB here is Corpus which is Gross, but they do sell me Rolls by the dozen and they are to die for and always hot when I get there. Also the only place around here that does sweet potatoes baked and covered in marshmallows and caramel sauce. The only thing there I haven't liked is the fact that they leave the skins on the mashed potatoes. To me thats not homestyle thats just lazy. Mashed taters chould be smooth creamy and of course real.

This link goes to their menu but the whole site is nicely put together. 5 Stars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home