Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Those pictures are precious, but I still hate Christmas

.....and I am always so glad it's over. Don't get me wrong...I love feasts, and eating lots of sweets, I love giving and getting gifts and feeling good will towards most mankind....but....of course there is the other side, and this is only my second holiday season in my 'new life'...much better than last year, but still not settled into a new routine or traditions....I have been thinking about that, what kind of traditions do I want to establish, since I have sort of a fresh start....

We have a new member of the family here. Steffin was given a puppy... (his friend called me first to see if it was okay)...an 8 week old Australian Shepherd...he loves that breed and has raised them, and this lil guy is sooooo cute! No name yet...but I'll post a pic of him when I get a decent one....he's pretty busy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home