Thursday, April 28, 2005

I'll tell more about what's up soon

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall.
>
> A young man walked up to the bench & sat down. He had spiked hair in
> all different colors: green, red, orange, blue,& yellow.
>
> The old man just stared.
>
> Every time the young man looked, the old man was staring.
>
>
> The young man finally said sarcastically,
> "What's the matter old timer, never done anything wild in your life?"
>
>
> Without batting an eye, the old man replied,
> "Got drunk once & had sex with a peacock. I was just wondering if you
> were my son."


I have heard the slinky one but it still makes me laugh. The brave boobies are a hoot(er)...Workshop here this weekend, the artist couple are a delight and will stay here at the house for three nights :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home