Thursday, May 05, 2005

Yippy a party!

Well Brandy, I'll try to grace you with my presence. We are pretty roudy though. Not sure you can handle it, well you do handle Les quite nicely so it will probably be okay. I have a confession to make people, I'm not ashamed to admit it. I am addicted to Bizarrebids.com and it is all Brandy's fault. She was the one that posted the Holy Pope Tart which Cristal and I both bid upon because evidently we are easily amused. Well now this obsession has progressed into me actually having a bizarre auction myself. No I am not pimping out my husband or selling his left nut or tattooing anything on myself or shaving my head. Don't know if I will get any bids but at least I am amusing myself with it.http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5578768455&rd=1&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home