Monday, August 15, 2005

I've changed my mind!

I have always said that I would like to be cremated but after reading about the green option that would suit me just fine. I would like to recycle myself. The thought of being enbalmed and stuck into an impermeable metal box just sickens me but I would love to decay in the soil. It's almost romantic. Told my husband about all of this and he thinks that I'm a wacko nut job and that it's a waste of land. I said it was eco friendly. The highlight of my week has been taking my children to their swim lessons. The lowlite of my week was watching someone I love emotionally deteriorate before my eyes due to her husbands infidelity. Big bad evil terrible shit, it sucks too see someone that you love hurting and not be able to do a damn thing about it. Part of me wanted to go kick his sorry ass myself for hurting my beautiful friend. She's recovering, I don't think that I said or did the right things and I hope that our friendship remains the same. Why can't men just keep it in their pants. I'm going to try my best to treat him the same as ever. I have always really liked him and thought that he was a great person. Yeah.. Yeah... I know we are all human and all that moment of weakness crap blah blah blah. It's just that she adored this man and he shattered her. Men are pigs! Thankfully I have had my hatemail campaign to give me some comic relief, and my very own caveman has been on the very best of behavior- so all is well in the casa de Nolen. I think that I'm allergic to punctuation. I'm an okay speller though. Not a good speller but a decent one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home