Monday, February 06, 2006

Caveman's last meal

I actually put effort into the preperation of the cavemans meal lastnight and what thanks do I get? He goes to sleep extra early 8pm (even earlier than the kids). I went to church at 7:45 to pick up Lindy and Blaze from youth group and when I came home Kelly Sr. was snoring and Ranger was standing on the kitchen counter and had dumped out a variety of different spices on the kitchen floor. Cinnamon, garlic powder, black pepper and rubbed sage. I don't know why I trust him to watch them at all. Then he closed the sliding door to our bedroom which cannot be opened from the outside and locked me out of our bedroom, so I got to spend the night in the living room. Which would not have bothered me except for that our couch is not at all comfortable. Little Kelly woke up and was not feeling good so he got on the couch with me. He was hogging the couch and before I knew it I was sleeping on the floor with a sleeping bag. Yes I knocked on the door and asked him to let me in and all that and if he heard me he won't admit to it because he didn't get up and open the door. In the morning he woke up and opened the door and I made some sarcastic comment to him and he said that if I really wanted to get in I could have lifted the sliding door out. Then he played stupid and asked why I didn't knock on the door. I resisted the urge to say something snide. Brandy says she finds these little domestic dramas of mine entertaining. I'm trying to indulge her. The ridiculous thing is I don't even have to make this crap up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

B's not the only one who finds them entertaining. And even more so because they aren't fictional! I missed them!!!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home