Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rational thinking/ ATT SUCKS

Now I know that this blog should probably just be a comment on Brandy's Irrational thinking blog. However, I started thinking about it (I know that's dangerous me thinking) and if there are any new readers to the blog and they don't bother to look back in the archives they would miss this whole thing. I know how devastating that would be. I want to state for the record that ATT sucks. My phone bill went up almost five dollars for no good reason except that there is now a new name on the bill. I guess that ATT sucks does not constitute a whole blog so i guess I'll add a bunch of other phone related stuff in here as well, in no particular order. I looked in Lindy's backpack lastnight and have discovered that she is giving my cell phone out to all her friends. I know this because she has very nice computer printed cards with her name and my number. She's freaking nine years old unbelievable! She thought that would be okay because she told them only to call on the weekend. Got my combined cell phone/ATT sucks bill and they have allowed some internett scam company to add 10 dollars to my bill for absolutely nothing! They took it off but they said that the company will now be billing me directly for what I do not know. Some BS voice messaging that I never requested or approved. Does anyone know where I can get DSL for less than $35.oo dollars a month. I don't want to give my money to ATT sucks anymore. Got a phone call from my sister in law, she told me that I should rent one of our houses section 8 because it is ugly outside. I said sure, I've got awaiting list already. Then she didn't have a key for me to show it and didn't want me to put an ad in. I guess that is not what she wanted to hear. Maybe she wanted us to paint outside and landscape or lower the rent. I hate when people try to manipulate me into doing things. If she knew me then she would realize that I am always open to reasonable suggestions. I didn't go hormonal on her and say something like, didn't you just request that I rent this embarressingly ugly eyesore of a house section 8? No more phone related bla to spew out at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home