Thursday, July 20, 2006

KIDNEY BEANS

I got some great tenants for the my monster rent house. I call it that because it is huge and it took me a month to ready and rent and thats a long time for me. I know some people that think nothing of their houses sitting empty for a few months at a time. Not me though, time is money. It is always nice to have more than a few good applicants to choose from. That is when I get to just pick who I like the best. I promised myself I would reward myself when I got it rented. I'll have to think of what that will be. Yesterday I faxed my CT scan to Oscar the transplant coordinator. I think that is his title. I decided to wait a day and then bug him. I'm praying that my freako set up will not prevent me from being a donor. That would irritate me I think. I don't know why, as it is something that I cannot help. Kidney beans, my mom used to put kidney beans in her chili which was one of the few things that she ever cooked. Can't remember if it was particularly good or not I just remember it some times being really hot. Brandy makes great chili. I like to make a salad that contains kidney beans, (I think it is a salad anyway) that consists entirely of chick peas, kidney beans, canned beets, and ranch dressing. Apparently I am the only one that actually likes to eat it, my husband and kids think it is gross and even give me weird looks while I am eating it.
When I told Kelly that I rented the monster house he started wondering aloud what else I could do for him. I have lots to do in the upcoming weeks. I've got to get three kids ready for the new school year, also need to get ready for Sunday school to start again. I want to be more prepared for my classes then I was last year. I'm suppose to be getting some official training of some sort. I've been playing hooky from church nearly all summer. I've been making it there about once a month on average. The summer has been way too busy for my liking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home