Saturday, October 28, 2006

Love

I tried to post a a North Carolina picture of Lindy but it took to long uploading so I abandoned the effort. I took my vitamins and now I am eating a bowl of total. What a good girl I am. Weird stuff. I was on my way home from Walmart with the boys lastnight when suddenly I just started missing the hell out of Kelly. I felt like I had not seen him in a month. I actually got excited the closer I got to home. The boys beat me to the door and I almost pushed them out of the way because they were taking too long giving their daddy love. I was so happy to see him and he was thrilled to be greeted so warmly. Kelly is probably lying about not having any magic powers, he probably placed a spell on me in the morning when he held me before he left for work. He's a sly one that angry Irishman.
I am often times hesitant to give advice to friends, mainly because I feel that I have limited knowledge and expertise in virtually all areas. (Which is better than having no knowledge, I suppose) But at the same time I have neglected to dispense the one real thing that I know. God is always listening, talk to God. God loves you and will give you what you need. So if God thinks you need a good laugh then you will be provided with opportunities to torment your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home