Tuesday, July 31, 2007

EVEN WORMS HAVE THEIR PLACE!

lydia : I'm back, and I'm trying to decide if I should regale you with the fish feet worm story or if I should blog it

Dona : do both. blog it and i can read it there

Dona :or tell me and then copy and paste it to the blog

lydia: Ok I will tell you but I usually suck at these quick recounts

Dona: then blog it. make up your mind woman

lydia : Well there I was sitting in the water with in my very cool beach chair just wactching the fish.When I decided that I was going to catch one to show the kid's ( this is not a very good story by the way) So I got Lil Kels big blue bucket and dipped it in th ewater multiple times with no luck
Dona: all your stories are mesmermizing and amusing
lydia: Those little buggers were way t oo talented for me so I gave up and I just continured to watch them. I dug holes in the sand with my feet. When all of the sudden I felt my feet being tickled! I looked down and it looked like my feet were being eaten by baby piranhas. It felt good though.
lydia: Remember I'm weird
lydia: So I just stared at the little silver fish just watching them eat my feet. Then I decided they were actually kissing my feet because it didn't hurt.( but it did look like they were eating something) and pretty little fish of various (small) sizes were coming from far away just to hang out with me!
lydia: I was the damn fish whisperer here comes the gross part of the story
Dona: LOL. exactly what i was thinking
Dona: sorry- go ahead and be gross
lydia: Then when the water got really clear I could see that by digging the holes with my feet I was making these itty bitty tiny worms come out of the sand , I can't believe I even saw them with my eyes
Dona: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
lydia: they werethinner than a strand of hair
lydia: and the fish were feasting at my worm infested feet
lydia: yeah ewwwwww!
lydia: but I still took advantage of it
Dona: but how kind of you to risk personal worm infestion for the sake of the little fishes
lydia: I did it one more time and had the bucket ready.I caught about 50 lil fish for tehkids to look at.
lydia: I never said it was a good story. Then we dug a channnel back to the ocean and filled it with water and let the fish go one by one.
lydia: we figured that we should do it before the men got back and wanted to use them as bait.
lydia: Was that a weird story or what?
Dona: i loved it.
Dona: i think it's a great story.
lydia: I wish I never noticed the worms
lydia: I would have thought I had magic feet
Dona MasonReneau: even worms have their place

1 Comments:

Blogger Mishy said...

I think your magic feet freed the magic worms so the fish could have some of it :-)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home