Saturday, July 28, 2007

Some People Collect Stamps

I'm a closet protection chant collector. I think this means I'm paranoid.


PROTECTION CHANTS:

Visualize a triple circle of purplish light around your body while chanting:
I am protected by your might, O gracious Goddess, day and night.

Another of the same type: visualize a triple circle and chant:
Thrice around the circle's bound, Evil sink into the ground.

Above courtesy of The Inner Sanctum


"This circle of protection moves with me,
It goes where I go,
It bends where I bend,
It protects me on all sides,
From all things seen and unseen,
So mote it be"

(* You can change the me to a name and the I's to him's or her's to protect other people* )


This one is the one I'm teaching my grandkids for when they get hurt:

Owie - Fix, owie - Fix,
You're the fairy that I pick.
Bring the healing,
Come right quick!
Owie - Fix, owie - Fix

Above courtesy of Mystique Angel's Wicca World






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home