Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kool Aid points for Yang

When I was a child I don't think that there was any thing that excited me more than getting a piece of mail with my name on it. I collected Kool aid points, and cut out coupons from cereal boxes, occasionally a prize would arrive at my door. More often than not, the item was a big disappointment but the excitement of the anticipation made up for any let down I felt when I discovered that my super amazing item was a piece of crap. Mostly these days the mail I get is a bill of some type. My mother sends packages but I can't remember the last time there was something for me in the box.
Lately I have been receiving boxes,filled with gifts for me! New books, lip gloss, clothes and even stars if you can believe it. All for me, somebody must love me.
Gifts are not required but they are appreciated and I have been running to the mail box! Thank you, thank you , thank you. I feel so loved, so Kool aid points for Yang!

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Gee whiz - now she is giving me Kool Aid points! How did you know I always coveted K.A. points? The giving never stops!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home