Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A note for Yang

Hello love, messenger and yahoo email are blocked from the hospital's computers. I can still blog though. Surgery is at 7:30 am tomorrow ( I think). I don't have to spend the night in the hospital tonight. After everything is done here today I get to go back to the hotel and come back tomorrow. I had a wierd night, I kept waking up and I had many dreams. In one of them I was traveling with Kelly looking for a place to stay, I found a motel. After we paid I realized the place was a total dive. So I went to the clerk who remindly me greatly of teh grim reaper and he said too bad you paid you'll stay. Then I said give me my freakin money back and grim said okay. Then I followed him into the doorway of the lobby but I did not enter because I looked before I entered and it was very darkand there was some demon like thing with glowing eyes inside. I too0k a step back and said, " I don't think so!". Then I stumbled backward and wokeup. I can't remember the rest, I think I dreamt that I was having the surgery or I was already having it.
Deb made me a colorful blanket, she crocheted it with her own hands. It is stinking freazing in here and it is keeping me warm. I am wearing my labradorite necklace. Kelly discouraged me from wearing jewelry to the hospital. So I took off everything but the necklace. I am also wearing our Dona and Lydia bracelet's. I may get a chance to go and look at a house this evening. I love you! I love you! I love you! Kelly has the call list, so he'll call as soon as I'm out of surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home