Sunday, October 07, 2007

I have no cool new pet to display a picture of. Now that kind of bums me out. Two beautiful teenage cats have been visiting my house frequently and I was kind of hoping that they could move in without Kelly noticing or caring. One if Black and looks a lot like Blazy cat, Blaze's namesake that was run over by a car earlier this year. Lindy came up with the plan to convince her father that this new cat is the Blazer cat reincarnated. That kid is creative but seeing as Daddy never gave a hoot about the original Blazer cat, I say her chances are slim. Any other cat that has graced our lives could reincarnate and find there way back to us and we would be glad t o have them but Blazer cat used to piss on everything so honestly he is not missed much. He wasn't a love able sort of cat, he never slept with me or curled up in my lap. Even Iris did not like him, in fact after his untimely demise ( a cat vs car tragedy) Iris pretty much celebrated with a can of tuna. Well she didn't actually have tuna but I'm sure she killed a few birds for the occasion. I guess I could post pictures of the dozens of frogs that cling to my windows, they are pretty cool.
I am currently racking my brain trying to figure out how to make a stinkin Taco Halloween costume. Blaze, also known as difficult costume boy has decided this is what he wants to be this year for Halloween. Why can't he be a demon or a pirate? I better hurry up and make it or before he changes his costume to Nachos or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Get large piece of round felt for shell cut holes for legs and arms fold up to shirt leval and tack to clothing

Fill with felt lettuce and cheese. If you want a a hamburger layer on bottom lay felt over crushed newspaper to great lumpy look under lettuce and cheese

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home