Thursday, December 13, 2007

Lindy's first crush and people named Daniel Part 1

Lindy came home from school today and told me that her former best friend S was making fun of a boy because he was not masculine enough. Lindy was very confused by this and we discussed it for a while. I inquired as to who the boy was and, when she said his name I knew.
My daughter has her first crush and it is innocent and pure and the sweetest thing ever. I must say my daughter has great taste. Daniel is a beautiful boy, he has a beautiful face and wavy black hair, a nice physique and is always flawless in his attire. Which is quite an amazing feet for a 13 year old boy. He is a confident speaker, a graceful ballet dancer, and does not take shit from anyone. He is going to be quite a man some day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

How does he feel about older women?
No - never mind. That is just plain sick.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home