Sunday, December 02, 2007

Even unbirthdays can suck!.

We went out last night a rain check birthday for moi so to speak. Couldn't just go out for no reason like most people that enjoy spending time together or can at least tolerate one an others company. Don't go to Logan's Roadhouse in Corpus Christi, it really sucked. Our server had to much crank before work and my theory that this could make you a better waitress is completely blown. Food sucked and the service sucked worse. Company at this point was so so, drinks were okay. I had yet to do any real Christmas shopping so we went to a few stores afterwards and, that was not a good thing. There is a reason God has spared me shopping with this man. He could not even feign enthusiasm for the sake of my rain check birthday, it was worse than a root canal. I have had two root canals so I should know. I would have been content with him following me blindly with a blank look on his face. That would have been just fine with me. But no,he nearly lobbied against each choice I made. Complained about the price the everything, and refused to make any suggestions as to what we should actually get for the kids. Well that is not fair he did say gun's, knifes, and sporting goods at one point. I tried to make light of the fact that he was being a miserable jerk by saying, now I know why we don't go shopping together.At which point he responded like the big fat whiny ass baby that he is. I know, I can never do anything right for you. It was supposed to sound sarcastic I am sure, but it just sounded pathetic. Next we went to Barnes and Nobles for coffee and I do not usually get coffee at Starbucks and accidentally ordered a frozen drink. I walked around the store shivering. God has a wicked sense of humor, seriously. I had been wanting to spend some time with my husband, but now I am actually asking myself why? I keep telling my daughter that she should strive to be near and around good people that enjoy her company. Funny that I do not even follow my advice. So that's that. I should be thankful for every moment that he is away that I do not actually have to spend in his company.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Rarely do any of us follow our own advice. Especially when it's good advice.
He knows not what he spurns!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home