Saturday, March 01, 2008

dreams again


My horoscope said that my dreams are nothing more than subliminal crap. I always want to put meaning behind them, where there should be none. I have been dreaming consistently. If I doze for but a moment it is the beginning of a new dream or, the continuation of a familiar one.
I dreamt I was driving in the dark and I could see nothing. I could not see the road or the car in which I drove. I could not even see my foot as I struggled to reach the breaks. I was driving blind literally. I don't know why I felt I needed to stop but I became nervous when I discovered that I could not. Then it was falling, floating, but anxious to hit bottom and bottom was the ocean. I felt as if I had fallen off a cliff. I then realized that I was in the back of a camper or travel trailer. I thought to myself there is no escape but drowning. I had no desire to expire in that fashion. I opened a small window and water came in, warm water. I closed the window immediately. I found a larger window, I felt air outside as I lifted the window it had not sunk yet. I escaped into a warm salty ocean. Beside the sinking camper was a sinking boat and a women was clinging to it, we discocered the water was shallow, we clung to the mast while we thought about what we would do. She told me that a hurricane had passed. We swam to shore, an island. Everyone we knew was there but they did not know us. I went upstairs to a party and saw DW but he had no time for me. This frustrated me greatly. I don't know if I was trying to realize that it was a dream but I remember thinking how out of character this was for him. He did not listen to my story and I found as I tried to recount it that it became something else entirely. A story in which I was the hero. He seemed annoyed by this, he seemed almost not to know me.
I went outside and it was celebration, fireworks in the sky , beautiful and awesome. I felt like a child seeing them for the first time. It felt like Disneyland. I tried to find the womans husband but when I spoke to him he could care less. I found her and we went back to her house, there was no electricity there. When we got there we realized that there were people sleeping in her bed. She said this is my house but you may sleep here to them. The bed was very large and she was about to sleep beside them inviting me to do the same. I said I would sleep in the living room and stand watch. For what I do not know I did feel safe.

The next part of the dream- The woman that I met in the wer is old but I am still young and she lives with servants and family that are over protective of her. She is not all there anymore and the people around her do not seem to like me but we are still friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home