Friday, December 05, 2008

Yang thinks I am perfect

I have been painting Manor for the past three weeks now, hope to get it rented in February. We will see how that goes. The sober living house is due to open up soon, I'll post on that when I have a date. The house is being renovated at the moment thankfully not by me. Some guys from San Antonio are coming down next weekend to look at the house and drum up some interest in it. Both nice guys that I met the a year ago the day after I was released from the hospital for the kidney thing. L and I are going to see A Christmal Carol at the Harbor Playhouse, we have an extra student ticket. Lindy has asked a girlfriend so hopefully we won't have an empty seat. I know that it will bother her if we do. Okay maybe it will just bother me. The Christmas tree tumbled over last night and the water spilled on the carpet which is no biggy except for that one of the boys had stuck a candy cane in the stand so now my carpet has a nice red tinge to it. I am going shopping for more presents for my Yang. Hopefully I can get them off today and they will arrive in time.
I called Yang a few days ago to whine about how I am a crappy mother, of course Yang will not concede that I am a crappy anything. She thinks I am perfect which leads me to believe that perhaps she is a bit dillusional. I have always had a soft spot in my heart for the mentally ill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home