Friday, December 24, 2010

And No I didn't get a country song Mag Poetry Kit

I stuffed it away
Day after day
As I watched you fade away
I tried to stay away
But you wouldn’t let me
You needed me the way I needed to be needed
And I’ll always love you
I’ll never forget you
God, this sounds like a bad country song
And it might be
But I mean it
And I never thought I would feel this way
You always told me that you weren’t here to stay
I should have believed you
Why didn’t I believe you?
This is the closest thing I could do to sing on paper
And this is for you
I’m sorry if it sucks
LOL
Skipping through the park
I actually realized that it was depressing
So I tried to make it happier
But it didn’t work
D:

1 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

But I think there may be a market for Country Song Mag Poetry kits! Ying, you are a genius!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home