Sunday, December 12, 2010

Brandy and Food - Her favorite combo!

April and I were having a conversation about B on facebook and she suggested blogging it and any future conversations we have, unless we (the "we" being any of us who knew and loved her) feel they are too personal for us to share.

Dona M. Mason-Reneau December 11 at 2:58pm
So....if you are up to it, here is the first of my questions.....
What was Mum's favorite food? Don't think! Just give me the first thing that comes to your mind.
I know she loved anything with lots of cream and butter. I know she had lots of favorites that changed from time to time. But, what's the first thing you think of when someone asks you that question??

April M Dickerson December 11 at 4:39pm Report
Quiche is what I thinlk of first but I also think of angel fod cook and her explaining "let them eat cake,

Dona M. Mason-Reneau December 11 at 5:00pm
Well two of my faves so that will be uber easy. Did u know quiche was what she always made me make her when she visited?
I am going to make the 8th a Brandy day. Since I can't be with you guys I'm going to try to spend the day like she would like. Reading, writing, napping, sketching, eating her favorite foods, and having sex - even if it is by myself. Ha ha.

April M Dickerson December 11 at 5:05pm Report
I did know she always made you make it. We talked about the quiche and beans you made when we went up last not that long ago. It was really good.

Dona M. Mason-Reneau December 11 at 8:17pm
One of the things I loved about her - she could turn something decadent into something even more decadent - like using heavy cream instead of half and half for the quiche!

April M Dickerson December 11 at 9:56pm Report
yup she could make any one fat. We just had strawberry angel food cake with strawberrys and whip cream on top it was very yumy.

Dona M. Mason-Reneau December 12 at 1:40am
She would razz me a lot about not eating sugar, etc. The 'ole, you only live once and damn, why deny yourself good food???!!! I think she would laugh her ass off to see how much weight I've gained since I quit smoking! Too bad it's not from good food though. I swear she decided if she was going to lose it, I had to have it! Share and share alike, I guess. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home