Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Coherency

...is overrated, don't ya think? Maybe not...

I love all you guys and I guess it is good to try to get something out, even if it doesn't flow easily. I am trying, these days, to remember and enact using that knowledge that is so sharp edged but certain, that the only moment that counts is THIS one and nothing else matters but love. Bills don't matter, annoying people don't matter, annoyed people don't matter. If there is one thing that I can take away from the well of hurt and loss there is that. The fresh, searing part of the hurt will go away in time, but I have to hang onto the good things that also fade into the day to day worries and challenges and joys. That's not always easy to do. I am very grateful you all are out there (and in my heart).

2 Comments:

Blogger Yang said...

Mish,
I have come to think of this blog as a sort of haven/well. It's a place to go refresh our souls or pour our souls into, whichever we might need at any given moment. Not everything on here has to fit into either of those categories, but everything posted fills that well a little more, for anyone to dip into when needed.
Another gift the dragon gave us before moving on. She loved us all for who and what we are and I think she'd like us to all use this to remind each other and ourselves of our individual gifts and wonders.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Yang said...

P.S. "Coherency

...is overrated, don't ya think? ..."

Absolutely!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home