Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm A Goofy Bitch

Went "to town" yesterday and slid off the black top, landing in a ditch. (We've had snow and sub zero temps here for several days.)  I put the pick up in 4 wheel drive low, but it seemed to me that I was only making my situation worse.  Cell phone to the rescue.  I called the beloved and said, "Can you come save me?  I'm in a ditch."  With a huge smile in his voice he said, "Well, you goofy bitch, what are you doing in the ditch?"
Within ten minutes he had arrived, hooked up the tow rope and pulled me out of the ditch. The entire time he smiled and laughed and gave me a hug and kiss before he jaunted back to work.  I think I'll keep him.  My ex would still be telling me how stupid I am and how much trouble I caused him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home